Anhui Fengyuan annual production of 3,000 tons of polylactic acid project pre-approval announcement
Latest News: Polylactic acid is a new type of environmentally friendly biomass material. It is a kind of biopolymer material made of lactic acid as raw material through polymerization and other reactions. Its production energy consumption is higher than that of petroleum. The energy consumption of synthetic polymers produced as raw materials is 30%-50%. Under normal temperature and humidity conditions, polylactic acid and its products have stable physical properties, but their wastes can be degraded into carbon dioxide and water by microorganisms in soil or seawater, and then enter the natural cycle through plant photosynthesis.
As a completely degradable new green material, polylactic acid not only has good biocompatibility and biodegradability, but also has the same performance as polypropylene (PP), polyethylene (PE), polyester fibers (PET, PTT) , PBT) and other general materials are similar, can be processed by plastic, extrusion, spinning and other processes to make fibers, films, sheets, plates, and gradually replace petrochemical fibers and petroleum plastics, widely used in clothing, packaging, agriculture , Home Furnishing, Auto Parts, 3D
printing, biomedicine and many other fields.
The surface of polylactic acid fiber is weakly acidic, has good antibacterial properties, and has the function of deodorizing; its strength and elongation properties are similar to those of polyester fiber, and its processing performance is excellent; it can partially replace natural fibers such as cotton, wool and silk that are in short supply. Widely used in end products such as medical gauze, bandages, dressings, medical sheets, disposable hygiene products, textiles and garments, agricultural covering materials and electronic wipes.
Anhui Fengyuan Biotechnology Co., Ltd. was established in October 2016
It is a large-scale backbone enterprise involved in the deep processing of agricultural products in the field of bioengineering in my country. Anhui Fengyuan Biotechnology Co., Ltd. plans to invest in the west of Jingsi Road and the north of Lianxu Road in Guzhen Economic Development Zone, Anhui, in order to seize the policy opportunity and make full use of the advantages of existing technology and raw material supply.
3000 tons of polylactic acid industrialization demonstration project, R&D and production of polylactic acid.
It is understood that the raw material lactic acid of the project mainly comes from a subsidiary of Fengyuan Group, and the products produced are provided to Anhui Fengyuan Taifu Polylactic Acid Company for the production of biological fibers. Anhui Fengyuan said that the project aims to improve the industrial chain of Fengyuan Group, maximize the value of raw materials, and reflect the concept of circular economy.
The production of polylactic acid in this project adopts the polymerization process, and the main raw and auxiliary material is D-lactic acid.
The synthesis process adopts a two-step method (lactide ring-opening polymerization method) to synthesize polylactic acid, that is, dehydration between lactic acid molecules by pressurization and heating, and under the action of an initiator or catalyst, lactide is obtained first, and lactide is obtained first. After purification and extraction, PLA was obtained by concentration. The lactic acid→lactide→PLA process method is shown below.
The environmental impact report discloses the advanced technology and equipment used in this project.
1. Advanced technology
(1) Repeated research and experiments are carried out on operational parameters such as nutrients, fermentation temperature, fermentation time, etc., and the fermentation operational parameters are more optimized;
(2) The fermentation strain was improved, the extraction and refining process was optimized, and the yield was improved; (3) The lactic acid product obtained was higher in purity by adopting the process of independent research and development;
(4) Adopt the extraction, separation and concentration technologies encouraged by the state, such as membrane separation, macroporous resin adsorption, and multi-effect concentration;
(5) The production process adopts closed operation, adopts closed equipment and closed raw material transportation pipelines to reduce fugitive emissions.
2. Advanced equipment
This project will use domestic advanced equipment for production, and its advanced nature is mainly reflected in the following aspects:
(1) Adopt special adsorption resin, which has strong adsorption effect on lactic acid products, large adsorption capacity, higher selectivity than ordinary ion exchange resin, convenient cleaning and regeneration, and high yield;
(2) The equipment selected for the proposed project conforms to the corresponding equipment standards and requirements.
(3) The main equipment, ion exchange resin, concentration tank, etc., all adopt the national standard type equipment. The equipment is purchased in accordance with the principles of advanced technology, reliable performance, energy saving, environmental protection and economical application, and the famous brand products of the national designated enterprises are preferred;
(4) Under the premise of ensuring the stable and reliable operation of the production process, the proposed project will try to improve the level of centralized control and automation in the process of equipment installation.