Sherwin-Williams completes acquisition of coatings company Dur-A-Flex
Latest: Sherwin-Williams is pleased to announce that it has completed the acquisition of Dur-A-Flex, effective July 1, 2022.
Through this acquisition, Sherwin-Williams brings together two outstanding floor coatings companies to support and help customers’ businesses grow.
Dur-A-Flex has more than 55 years of resin flooring expertise and industry-leading technologies, including its Poly-Crete® polyurethane concrete coatings, Accelera® polyurea performance topcoats and fast-curing methyl methacrylate (MMA) systems , backed by a relentless focus on training and execution excellence.
Sherwin-Williams is pleased and confident that the combination of the company and Dur-A-Flex will enable it to provide more value and a higher level of service to its resin flooring partners. Here are a few benefits customers will experience when integrating the two teams:
● Relentless focus on making customers successful and accelerating their growth
● Enhanced resin product line, unmatched in the industry
● A strong normative position supported by a dedicated specification-driven project development team
● Excellent portfolio of industry expertise, and dedicated R&D and sales teams
● Sherwin-Williams unparalleled distribution platform
● Integrate lead generation capabilities to drive additional business growth for our clients
● Product innovation culture, providing high-performance flooring solutions to improve customer operational efficiency